- Each runner must use their BIBTAG with their pre-assigned participant number to receive their time and be eligible for prizes. BIBTAGS must be in good condition and used on the front of the shirt to be visible to the judges of the event.
- All athletes should have a medical exam that ensures they are in excellent physical and mental condition. Your participation is at your own risk. To participate, each athlete releases from all responsibility the directors, sellers, sponsors and staff in charge of the event of any eventuality.
- If during the race, the runner loses his BIB number, he must immediately inform the judges. If not, the runner will be disqualified.
- All athletes must wait for the final results before claiming any prizes.
- No child under the age of 12 may participate in the event. A medical examination will be required for those between the age of 12 and 17, as specified by the F.A.A.P.R.
- To participate, any young person under the age of 18 must present authorization from the parent or legal guardian.
- There will be electronic check-in and timing stations at different points in the race.
- T-shirts are required during the race.
- All athletes must be prepared to present evidence of their age to qualify for the prizes.
- The last day to submit your registration will be February 23, 2011.
- No participant will be allowed to use in their uniform advertising that represents competition for our sponsors.
- All prizes will be paid by post after the event and after the claims period has expired.