(1) The WB10K ProShirt is an adidas technical shirt valued at $ 35.00 and is offered free, courtesy of adidas, Subway and WB10K. There will be specific styles for men and women and sizes are limited. Each participant will receive only one shirt.
(2) The $ 5.00 discount is reflected at checkout and is exclusive to participants who register through primerahora.com.
(3) The AT&T Time Tracker is a service that sends text messages when the participant passes each of the check point along the route. The service will be free for one phone number only, and will be available for all providers. The Time Tracker service is provided by an independent company, AT&T is not responsible for failures or charges that may apply.
(4) The running cap is courtesy of Scotiabank and each participant will receive only one. Image may differ from the final product.
(5) The name on your number will be up to 10 characters.
(6) The adidas 20% discount coupon is valid for purchases at adidas stores in Mayaguez Mall and Plaza las Americas only. Coupon expires on February 28, 2013.
(7) The trip for two to the New York Marathon (November 2013) will be drawn among all participants registered online on or before November 30, 2012. No purchase necessary to participate.
**Participants must pick up their WB10K ProShirt, Running Cap and BIB number lat the Coliseo Roberto Clemente on February 22, 23 & 24, 2013. The Time Tracker service will be activated automatically on the day of the race (Feburary 24, 2013).
Rules for the NY VIP Trip Sweepstakes
Participants will be eligible for the draw when they register online on or before November 30, 2012 or if they are among the first 5000 enrolled (whichever comes first).
The prize is not transferable and is valid only for the New York Marathon to be held in November 2013.
If the winner turns out to be under 18 he or she must travel with a parent or guardian.
The airfare will be in economy class fare (coach).
Accomodations will be at the NY Hilton and room type will depend on the hotel availability. It is required to provide a credit card at time of hotel check-in to cover incidentals. The winner will not be charged for the room nights, tax or related charges. On the other hand, any purchases charged to the room must be covered by the individual. World’s Best 10K will not pay for room service, meals charged to room, movies or any other personal purchase.
The World's Best 10K Corporation, New York Marathon and their sponsors are not responsible for cancellations, damages or other charges that may apply.
The winner may choose not to run or walk the marathon, instead he or she will be able to access the start and finish of the event.
The draw will take place once the deadline of November 30, 2012 or the 5,000 enrolled limit is reached, whichever comes first.